Your Access Control Options in Wimbledon
Oliver Locksmiths offers a whole range of different access control systems to suit any home or business properties. Engineers from our access control services in Wimbledon will fit electronic security equipment designed to prevent unauthorised access. Planning, installing, maintaining, and repairing of your system is all included in your package – we’ll always recommend the most suitable options for you.
Access Control in Detail
Your access control expert will provide you with an extensive choice of mechanical access control systems ranging from easy push button locks with simple access codes to dual credential systems with unique entry codes for staff working for big companies. Keyless locks can be controlled by card, fob, or security code, and intercom systems come in audio and visual styles. Larger structures will benefit from automatic barriers and gates.
Our Installation Service is Guaranteed
- You’ll get a six-month warranty covering fitting and systems, and insurance provision too
- When you need an access control assistance in Wimbledon you can contact us 24/7
- The highest industry regulated standards are always met, and safety procedures followed to the letter
- Your engineer is a security system specialist and approved by the National Security Inspectorate
- Get an appointment seven days a week – we’ll fit in your service to suit you
Setting Up Your Service
You can reach us at any time of the day or night to make a booking and to…
- Speak to a friendly adviser: get your free quote and pricing details
- Make your booking: weekends and holidays won’t be a problem
- Arrange a visit: we’ll send a specialist to advise you
- Get an emergency appointment: we’ll be there in under an hour when you urgently need us
Access Control Specialists
Your engineers will arrive at your property smartly uniformed and carrying ID. The vehicle they drive will be fully equipped with all the tools and equipment needed to carry out your requested service. After your initial consultation, your selected access control system will be installed and tested. You’ll be able to get plenty of advice from your highly trained and fully qualified professionals – they know everything about home and business security measures.